CarePro Home Health Care LLC provides direct training from our care professionals to improve or maintain the ability of our clients to live as independently as possible and participate in the community responsibly. We primarily assist individuals with progressive illnesses to preserve their essential skill-set. This service may be provided at home or in the community.
CarePro addresses the following areas of development that an individual needs:
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Community Living and Mobility
- Reduction and/or Elimination of Maladaptive Behavior
- Sensory and Motor Development
CarePro serves eligible individuals under the following Waiver Programs:
- BI (Brain Injury)
- CAC (Community Alternative Care)
- CADI (Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals)
- DD (Developmental Disabilities)
- EW (Elderly Waiver)
Know more about how we can be of help by reaching out to us. You can set an appointment with us so we can discuss your queries, concerns, and care plan personally.