CarePro Home Health Care LLC serves adults with intellectual disabilities who prefer to live in their own homes or independently in the community. We foster the nurturing relationships of every individual as well as their participation in the community to help them reach their long-term personal goals.
We cover the following support needs:
- Nutrition and Safety
- Non-Medical Transportation
- Work and Vocation
- social and Emotional Recreational Component
- Money Management and Budgeting
- Health and Medical Needs
- Autonomy and Self-Reliance
CarePro serves eligible individuals under the following Waiver Programs:
- BI (Brain Injury)
- CAC (Community Alternative Care)
- CADI (Community Alternatives for Disabled Individuals)
- DD (Developmental Disabilities)
- EW (Elderly Waiver)
Know more about how we can be of help by reaching out to us. You can set an appointment with us so we can discuss your queries, concerns, and care plan personally.